internetworkers - New [to me] Web Effect on Yahoo! Auto for Jag Ad

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joanna Wolfe (919)677-0977" <wolfe AT oup-usa.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: New [to me] Web Effect on Yahoo! Auto for Jag Ad
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 14:03:19 -0400 (EDT)

Okay, so the people that I work with think I'm nuts.
I was speaking to someone this morning and had the
Yahoo! Auto page up. http://autos.yahoo.com/

While my mouse and keyboard was idol, all of a sudden,
the page in the browser window tore like a sheet of
paper. Not just the ad, but the entire displayed page.

Then it smoothed back over the page and everything
went back to normal - has anyone else seen this?

Any idea of how to get it to repeat?
Any idea how it was programmed?

I'd be interested in knowing that I'm not seeing things.

Regards,

Joanna

Joanna Wolfe
Manager, Business Technology Services