internetworkers - RE: Fall picnic!!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Diane M. Kurilecz" <d.m.kurilecz AT acm.org>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Fall picnic!!!
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 21:39:31 -0400

> Here's what I'll need:
>
> * Some show of enthusiasm so that we know that
> it's worthwhile to put it together -- off list
> email to me is fine, or on list development of
> the ideas I'm putting forth here.

Woo-hoo! Yippee-yi-ay!

> * Volunteers to bring covered dish goodies

How about my infamous brownies? Extra-thick and chocolick. And Kosher hot
dogs with my Dad's (not-so-Kosher) sauerkraut recipe (vegetarians may drop
me a line, and I'll make an extra batch for you).

> * Decision about dates: Here's what I have from
> Lake Crabtree County park:
>
> - 100 person shelter: September 9th
> - 50 person shelter: September 9th, 16th and 30th

Not September 9th, please. I may still be on my post-Worldcon vacation.

Thanks for organizing this!

***diane

--
Diane M. Kurilecz d.m.kurilecz AT acm.org
Readercon http://www.readercon.org/