internetworkers - Fall picnic!!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Fall picnic!!!
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:04:26 -0400

Hey,

We had some discussion in the spring about doing a
picnic in the fall... Well, in spite of our latest
heat wave, fall is almost here!

I figure our picnic can work a lot like the one we
did in the spring of 2000, except we can have it
at beautiful and convinent Lake Crabtree while we
can still rent boats! We can also use the hiking
and mountain biking trails and of course grill up
some good food.

Here's what I'll need:

* Some show of enthusiasm so that we know that
it's worthwhile to put it together -- off list
email to me is fine, or on list development of
the ideas I'm putting forth here.

* Volunteers to bring covered dish goodies

* Sponsors (individual or corporate) to help cover
the cost of the shelter and some basics (plates,
napkins, burgers, etc.)

* Decision about dates: Here's what I have from
Lake Crabtree County park: