internetworkers - Re: Fwd: Triangle Sports Social Club Kickoff Party/Tournament!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: alex verhoeven <alex AT webslingerZ.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Triangle Sports Social Club Kickoff Party/Tournament!
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 00:48:48 -0400

grr, i got it too... but did find particularly hysterical, their photos
page which features some of RTP's "young professionals" frolicking about
joyously...or wait, are those photodisc comps?

http://search.photodisc.com/am/src/pdiviewcomp.asp?sr=47&pp=90&sit=0&co=&sf=3&ss=soccer&st=2&v=1&vc=1

heh! i thought they looked familiar.