internetworkers - Re: Red Hat (was Red Bull)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Beth Ellison" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Red Hat (was Red Bull)
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:36:59 -0400

I'm a little teapot.

beth

From: Rachel Cox <rachel AT hesketh.com>
To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Red Hat (was Red Bull)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:38:27 -0400

At 01:29 PM 7/16/2001 -0400, Beth Ellison wrote:
>Hell, I've been working at Red Hat a year and I still don't have
>one of
>those stupid red fedoras that all new employees are supposed to get. They
>didn't do an orientation session (also known as "Breakfast With Bob") last
>July, for some reason. So I am fedora-less and disoriented, which explains a
>lot.

It's the fedora that keeps the orientedness in, is what I hear.
So that could explain why they give 'em to you both at once.
You should see if you can sneak into the next newcomer orientation
session and get oriented and fedoraed. Or you could just enjoy
your disorientation, as we all do. :)

Cheers!
-Rachel