internetworkers - Re: Red Hat (was Red Bull)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Beth Ellison" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Red Hat (was Red Bull)
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:29:54 -0400

Hell, I've been working at Red Hat a year and I still don't have one of those stupid red fedoras that all new employees are supposed to get. They didn't do an orientation session (also known as "Breakfast With Bob") last July, for some reason. So I am fedora-less and disoriented, which explains a lot.

Beth