internetworkers - Re: The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josef J. Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 17:07:58 -0400

Diana,

You're not alone. It's been years since I read it, or even owned a copy, so
I'll
prolly go out and help his heirs by buying a new edition.

I remember thinking how very cool my old Pastor was because he kept a copy of
the HHG on his desk, next the the King James Bible. Sort an early litmus test
of
who 'got it'.

Joe K