internetworkers - Wanted - Older Sun Sparc 5

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Robert Weeks <robert AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Wanted - Older Sun Sparc 5
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 14:35:27 -0400

I thought I throw this out to the list just in case someone has one of these
in a closet gathering dust. I'm looking for an old (working) Sun Sparc 5 to
play around with. Ideally with a 110 or 170 chip but I'd consider a 70 or 85
if the price was right.

If anyone has one they would like to sell for a reasonable amount please
drop me an email off the list. I've seen them periodically on ebay, but I'm
not really into the ebay thing lately, too much work just to be outbid at
the last minute.

Thanks,

Robert Weeks

Partner - Technology
DesignHammer Media Group, LLC
http://www.designhammer.com

  • Wanted - Older Sun Sparc 5, Robert Weeks, 05/04/2001