internetworkers - Bowflex for cheap

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: figen AT nortelnetworks.com,dawnah AT nortelnetworks.com, mmanzo AT nortelnetworks.com,cmorris1 AT nortelnetworks.com
  • Subject: Bowflex for cheap
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 18:02:37 -0400

Alright, any one of you interested in beefing up your muscles? Got a great deal for you. Buy a $1600 bowflex for a fraction of the cost. And I do mean FRACTION. Make offer, we will deliver Tuesday. TAKE IT OFF OUR HANDS please. It will do wonders for your physique, stamina, and all over sex appeal. For the women, it will make your legs sexy in shoes! For the men, firm up the pecs. I am trying to be sexist, but the feminist in me just won't let me. hahahahahahahahaha.

Quick ask your friends, your neighbors, your shoe salesperson!

Features include:
The Power Pro XTL begins with the standard Power Pro but adds a lat tower attachment for gym-style lat pulldowns and triceps pushdowns and a leg extention / leg curl attachment for gym-style leg extensions and hamstring curls.

Dimensions - height: 6' 11-1/2" length: 7' 8" width: 1' 11"
Workout Area - 6' x 8'
Folded Footprint - 23" x 26"

FEATURES:

Over 70 exercises in all!
Lat tower attachment
Leg extension / leg curl attachment

210 pounds of Power Rod® Resistance, upgradable to 310 or 410 pounds!
Sliding seat rail for aerobic rowing, leg presses and seated leg curls
Polyurethane bench
Triple function hand grip / ankle cuff
Folds and rolls on wheels for easy storage
Leg press belt
see more at
http://www.bowflex.com/mMachineDetail.asp?productID=400011&productName=Power+Pro+XTL&linkID=1

Saundra Kae Rubel
phoneto: 919.992.4580
home: 919.941.9393

  • Bowflex for cheap, saundrakaerubel.com, 05/13/2001