internetworkers - Re: The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Diana Duncan" <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 16:36:36 -0400

Oh, my...

And right after those HHG-lovers in the list gushed all that appreciation!
I am so sad now...

You can see tributes, etc. on www.douglasadams.com, if you're interested.

I was so looking forward to whatever he was coming out with next!

Luckily, I have pretty much all of his books on tape, read by him, and also
of course in print. So he'll live on. Sorry to sound so maudlin and
melodramatic and a bit obsessive, but I really loved his work, and I'm
feeling pretty upset.

Diana