internetworkers - Re: community 'n' stuff

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: community 'n' stuff
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 19:18:46 -0500

Well there are a number of other people who shouldn't be thanked even
more than me. Mike Thomas, Uzi Nwosu, Joe Komenda, Saundra Kae Rubel
and a bunch of others have done a lot more than I to keep this ball
rolling, and deserve to be not thanked as well.

Cut the crap, Tom. You and Mike were there first. ;)

I really wanted to make it on Thursday but duty called for a new weekly dj gig in Chapel Hill. I'm really glad that hear such a good turnout in Durham.

Have some stuff to put soon for you to meditate on but I'm stealth mode for a minute.

Community works!

Uzoma

But this isn't about individuals, its about the community. No thanks
to anyone!

Thanks to everyone.