internetworkers - Re: community 'n' stuff

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: community 'n' stuff
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 18:10:49 -0400

Steven Champeon wrote:
> on Fri, May 04, 2001 at 05:24:12PM -0400, Thomas Beckett wrote:
> > So let's take a moment to congratulate each other on being part of a
> > really great and vibrant community! Hooray!
>
> Thomas, I'd thank you for your tireless efforts in ensuring that this
> great and vibrant community exists, but leading a social club for geeks
> is a thankless job ;)

Well there are a number of other people who shouldn't be thanked even
more than me. Mike Thomas, Uzi Nwosu, Joe Komenda, Saundra Kae Rubel
and a bunch of others have done a lot more than I to keep this ball
rolling, and deserve to be not thanked as well.

But this isn't about individuals, its about the community. No thanks
to anyone!

Thanks to everyone.

TaB