internetworkers - Re: ground hog day mentoring event - feb 2, 2001

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael S Czeiszperger <czei AT webperfcenter.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: ground hog day mentoring event - feb 2, 2001
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:42:48 -0500

On Thursday 18 January 2001 22:42, you wrote:
> Some people at tonights website mtg asked me to post information on the
> mentoring event going on Feb 2, 2001.

I just heard from the career counselor at East Wake High School. He still has
8 students to place just in the *one class* I visited, never mind the rest of
the county. All these students want to do is visit a job site and get a
little first hand exposure to what it would be like to have a particular
career.

I don't know how the rest of you picked your career, but the more job sites
these students are exposure to, but better chances they'll be able to make
informed decisions about the rest of their lives. All you have to do is talk
to one high school student for a couple of hours about your job.

Its not too late to sign up...

--
Michael S Czeiszperger | czei AT webperfcenter.com
Web Performance Inc. | http://www.webperfcenter.com