internetworkers - Re: test -- ignore

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: test -- ignore
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 10:58:36 -0500

To explain -- this is a dummy email alias which will
soon be the reply-to address for some automated posts
that will be generated from the web site. Specifically,
posts to the job board will be passed from this address
so that subscribers to this list will be able to see them
without always checking the website. Also, as we get new
articles this list will be alerted to their existence via
the inet-dummy alias.

Hopefully this will add value to the list. If you don't like
the automated posts, they can be easily filtered either
on the inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org email address, or on consistent
subject lines that we will be developing.

Sound cool?