internetworkers - 2nd Annual Website Meeting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josef J. Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: 2nd Annual Website Meeting
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 17:13:45 -0500

Greetings,

It is time, once again, to inject new life into the InterNetWorkers Website.

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Will this be a process-driven, goal-oriented, can-do, action-item meeting, you
ask breathlessly?

Oh my, yes!

Well, really, we get a bunch of InterNetWorkers in a room, and fire ideas
around. Eventually a really cool idea pops up, and an InterNetWorker is
overcome
with hubris, and sez aloud: 'Hey, I know how we could do that!'

Then we write down that persons name and harangue them until they follow
through. (Well, not really. None of us are very confrontational in person.)

-----------------
Seriously Though,

If you would care to participate in the upcoming 2nd annual planning meeting,
it
will be held in iXL's generously donated space in Raleigh, on Jan 18th, at
7:30pm. If you would like to attend, please sent joe AT komejo.com an email,
and/or
visit this link and leave a comment/site idea:

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/cgi-bin/wsite.pl

Time, directions and every other lil' thing you need is right there. No
special
skills required, just good, fresh ideas, even though we know you are all
hugely
skilled and multi-talented people who *love* to show off your abilities to
your
peers.

Hope to see you there!

Joe K~
Triangle
InterNetWorkers

  • 2nd Annual Website Meeting, Josef J. Komenda, 01/07/2001