internetworkers - Re: business casual and interview attire

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: business casual and interview attire
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:45:11 -0500

Warning # 2 on Scient: (originally gleaned from RC3.org)

http://www.soundbitten.com/verde.html

Fave quote:

"They've got a huge process, and they've hired a ton of inexperienced
kids," says a vendor who worked on the project. "There's some very bright
people at the top who you don't get time with, and the process is really all
these inexperienced kids have to rely on. And they don't always know when
they're done with each step of the process."

Joe K