internetworkers - Re: another boost for Durham

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "tengu typed, not" <tengu AT unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: another boost for Durham
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:43:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, saundrakaerubel.com typed:
Are your (sic) discriminating against cybersquatters? Does
InternetWorkers have a NO CYBERSQUATTERS policy?

< There is no such policy. From my understanding of Tom's line:
> We need to get him out to InterNetWorkers for damn sure!
< he is intimating that $human should be included in InterNetWorkers. If
anything, he is discriminating in favor of cybersquatters. "Out to" not
"out of" INW: it is a subtle distinction.
---
"You understand we are tied down to a language which makes up in obscurity
what it lacks in style." -Player King, RAGAD