internetworkers - Re: banking recommendations (off topic)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: czei AT webperfcenter.com
  • Subject: Re: banking recommendations (off topic)
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:34:49 -0700

Call them up and ask. or if you pay extra and get all 3 reports, then you
can try and change the information. Remember I am not a lawyer, nor do I
play one on TV. I just like to help people with information

At 05:24 PM 09/29/2000 -0400, Michael S Czeiszperger wrote:
>"saundrakaerubel.com" wrote:
>
>> a credit report online in seconds, http://www.qspace.com/qspace/
>>

>Thanks for the tip! I checked out out, and for some reason I'm listed as
>living in Charlotte, where I've never resided. The only problem with qspace
>is they don't report what credit agency they got the information from, or
>how to
>fix it...
>
>Michael
>

>---
>Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
>http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
>You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as:
>saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com

Saundra Kae Rubel saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
"I live in another dimension, but I have a summer home in reality"
http://www.saundrakaerubel.com , mother of www.zolahayes.com