internetworkers - banking recommendations (off topic)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: banking recommendations (off topic)
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:43:33 -0700

Hi Everyone:

As some of you know, I am the geeky shoe horse moving to RTP in mid November.

Can anyone out there give me some recommendations on banks to choose or avoid
in that area of North Carolina? I am currently with a credit union where my
car loan is in Sick Silicon Valley. But, I figure I should have someone
local. This would be for basic banking needs, not necessarily for any
upcoming mortgage.

Just want to know who to avoid.

Thanks

Saundra
Saundra Kae Rubel saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
"I live in another dimension, but I have a summer home in reality"
http://www.saundrakaerubel.com , mother of www.zolahayes.com