internetworkers - Re: interesting digital divide forum

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Laura Newberg" <laura AT cnewsgroup.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: interesting digital divide forum
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:03:10 -0400

I haven't seen anything about this group that promotes non-diversity. I
believe the group promotes what is says it does "Internetworkers". I
haven't seen anything that would turn African American's or other races away
from the group. Your invitations to group gatherings are always open. The
website is great and informative, and promotes, once again, Internetworkers.

(I just don't have time, as a parent my after hours time is taken up with
kids, my children play softball/baseball and both play All Stars, my husband
coaches, etc.)

I myself am hispanic/latina...

Laura N.