internetworkers - RE: June gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Acipa Media Inc." <Info AT acipamedia.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: June gathering
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 16:37:16 -0400

Tobacco Roadhouse is cool if you don't mind dodging bullets..

JM2CW (Just my 2 cents worth)

Steve

At 12:39 PM 5/19/00 -0400, you wrote:

I find this strange that no one has offered any Durham spots. If we are
going to hop around the triangle, I think it would good to focus on Durham
first and used Raleigh as a last resort.

What about the Tobacco Roadhouse or the James Joyce? I think that either
has potential.

Uzoma

---
You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: info AT AcipaMedia.com