internetworkers - Re: June gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Acipa Media Inc." <Info AT acipamedia.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: June gathering
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 16:31:24 -0400

Yeah Yeah...Me too!....

At 12:16 PM 5/19/00 -0400, you wrote:
Due to my fanatical fascination in the one woman in my life, I'm sure
those nubile young waifs at the Dollhouse would pale in comparison. Her
mere presence in the room, or just the thought of her in passing, is
enough for me to forget every other woman on the planet. My devotion to
her is complete.
Thus, I'm afraid that I wouldn't be the least bit interested in looking
at anyone else in the buff, woman or man...
Roger (scoring points in RTP)

"Acipa Media Inc." wrote:

> Even better how about the dollhouse in Raleigh? Well be sure to get a large
> following there. And it provides the perfect excuse for the married people.

---
You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: info AT AcipaMedia.com