internetworkers - RE: June gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Uzoma Nwosu <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: June gathering
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 13:31:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 19 May 2000, David R. Matusiak wrote:

> A: we *did* durham when we went to the lounge/cosmic cantina

But it's been a while...

> B: there are no donuts in durham

I don't know about this.

> C: raleigh is "the coolest"

In parts, in parts. Wait a sec. Aren't you moving out of there to Chapel
Hill? hmmm...

> ~but~ on the flipside, i hear that the nekkid clubs in durham go "all the
> way," whereas at thee dollhouse, they have to wear g-strings.

I don't think that you're ready to handle that, sir. :)

> <<this is all from word-of-mouth and from what i've read, seeing as i do
> not
> frequent these low-brow joints, etc, etc>>

Right...

> i'm just trying to help out the group.
>
> RE: critical mass name
> ummm..... who really gives a f*ck? seems like none of us are members of the
> "bike club" anyway. does this mean no one will join my newly started
> internet glitterati group entitled "greenpeace?"

It's not a big deal. It's a matter of tact. Those guys know better that
anyone that if you name is taken then you make up a new one...

Uzoma