internetworkers - Re: the triangle...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: the triangle...
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 22:34:11 -0500

I like the "Barbeque Biscuit" for an arena name. It would give due to
the "Murphy" connection... you get it? hog begets barbeque... and give a
basic description of what this great structure looks like from the
highway. Having the mouthwatering idea of these two great southern
delicacies in the same phrase may help fill it up with victims, er I
mean fans.
Actually, I have been there for a Hurricanes game (free tickets.) It is
a very nice place. They have some of the best food around since, I'm
sure, is why it costs about $5 for a freaking hot dog. With that, you
don't even get to heap on a bunch of chili and slaw on the thing.
I enjoyed the game though. Roger (still incognito, but sleepier)