internetworkers - Re: the triangle...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: the triangle...
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 22:15:07 -0500

At 10:02 PM 3/7/2000 -0500, Paul Jones wrote:
>On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Thomas Beckett wrote:
>
>> Yeah, except there's something to *do* here besides attending some
>> overpriced professional sporting event at some overpriced sporting
>> arena.
>
>you can do that in rawlee now! if only the "as yet unnamed sport
>arena" gets a proper name--like being named after the hog king--murphy

Which is why "besides" is such a great modifier :) If you want to do the overpriced professional sporting event thing, you can. If you don't, there's movies on the lawn or movies on my friend Crash's lawn or my favorite beer at PR or...

Heather

--
Heather A. Hesketh ! hesketh.com/inc
Web consultant ! vox: 919.834.2552

tired of being an underappreciated functionary in a soulless machine?
hesketh.com is hiring: <http://hesketh.com/careers/>