internetworkers - Re: Knockoff Site

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Shea Tisdale <shea AT networkarts.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Knockoff Site
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:56:33 -0500

Title: Re: [internetworkers] Knockoff Site
The Auction FAQ page is word for word identical.  I would ask for an injunction against them.  I'm no lawyer - but someone on this list is and it would seem like an easy thing to get for something so blatant.

Shea Tisdale
President
NetworkArts, Incorporated
353 West Main Street