internetworkers - Re: blizzard facts

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Tucker" <mtucker AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: blizzard facts
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:10:43 -0500

>Yeah, Syracuseans would convulse, all right. :) But this transplanted
>Yankee didn't sign up for /this/ kind of stuff

As would Coloradoans. But in contrast to Steve's feeling, I actually
welcome the snow.. because I miss the dramatic changes of four seasons and
the snow that winter brings more than I thought I would. At any rate, this
is an honest-to-goodness snowfall, by anyone's standards. Even in Colorado,
this would be considered moderately heavy, but although a far cry from a
blizzard.

--
Michael R. Tucker
hesketh.com/inc.