internetworkers - list URL in sig

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: list URL in sig
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:34:01 -0500

You know, it's terribly awkward staring an email to someone in a group, but I'm not sure exactly who is administering this list, so to that person could we put the URL for the inet list in the standard footer? I've had a couple folks ask me how to subscribe and, while I have the info in a mailbox somewhere, it would be ever so handy if I could just send them a URL that's at the bottom of the last gem I decided to save from our discussion.

TIA,
Heather

--
Heather A. Hesketh ! hesketh.com/inc
Web consultant ! vox: 919.854.1570

  • list URL in sig, Heather Hesketh, 01/25/2000