internetworkers - Re: And the "Late Entry Award" goes to....

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: And the "Late Entry Award" goes to....
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:31:42 -0500

Well, shoot. The Mad Hatter's only open in the evenings on Friday and
Saturday.

I'm not really in to Francesca's. It falls more into the crowded and
loud category. Fowler's is another option, but might be a bit crowded.

Since lead time is drawing short, how about let's pick a place in Chapel
Hill or Raleigh for this month and look for a beer place in Durham for
Feb?

Tom