internetworkers - And the "Late Entry Award" goes to....

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David Matusiak" <matusiak AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: And the "Late Entry Award" goes to....
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:19:39 GMT

Raleigh coffeehouses of note:

The Third Place -- at Five Points area; by Rialto theater at junction of Glenwood and St. Mary's. high cool quotient. the place to see and be seen. however, could be a little cramped for a group exceeding 15 people.

The New World Music Cafe -- at Pleasant Valley; btw WalMart complex and Best Buy complex where Pleasant Valley Rd. meets Glenwood. very nice interior; tables in the back and "secret" room with couches.

**both are traffikkers of *Larry's Coffee Beans* (i.e. the bomb) which are selectively distributed throughout the triangle**
~~~their espresso is to die for~~~

http://www.larrysbeans.com/coffeehouses.html

BUT -- that being said; I would still prefer a venture to the fine Durham area which I rarely get to visit and has been grossly overlooked in our meetings as of late.

if there are no quality java joints in Durham, then we will be forced to: