internetworkers - Re: What's happening?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Linda Watson <linda.watson AT egarden.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: What's happening?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:47:41 -0500

At 12:29 AM 12/29/99 -0500, you wrote:

> What do y'all say? Is next Thursday (1/6/00) too soon?
>
>Tom

Personally, I may be more in the mood for solitary confinement that week.
It's been six solid weeks of parties -- and now everyone is starting to get
the cold/flu their cousin Roy brought in from San Jose, Chicago, or Lizard
Lick.

On the other hand -- why stop now? Since we don't actually have to *bake*
anything for these shindigs, let's go for seven weeks! We can even give a
prize for the first detection and infiltration of Dave's Bunker O' Slim
Jims. But please, anyone with a fever or a Santa Hat, stay home.

... Linda