internetworkers - Re: What's happening?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "uzoma nwosu" <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: What's happening?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:16:37 -0500

What do y'all say? Is next Thursday (1/6/00) too soon?

I think that next Thursday (1/6/00) is a great idea if you want to just get
that ball rolling. Not worrying too much about the turnout and picking a
smaller venue takes off a lot of stress. Plus you'll have a good number of
diehards there.
There is also this psychology about getting something on the regular.
Everyone starts to get on the same page and momentum builds with the
activities. I'll see if I can drum up some prizes. For the next meeting...
Uzoma