internetworkers - Re: What's happening?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: What's happening?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 00:29:42 -0500

It's that holiday Dead Zone, Uzi, when nothing of substance gets
done.
I'm really glad you're whipping the momentum -- such as it is -- along.

The weight of the last discussion as to the when of the gatherings
seems to be largely in favor of the First Thursday of the month. The
first Thursday of January, however, is in a week. Do you think that if
we made arrangements and an announcement on Wednesday that folks would
come? Especially so soon after the holidays?

What do y'all say? Is next Thursday (1/6/00) too soon?

Tom