internetworkers - Re: internetworkers digest: December 06, 1999

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: internetworkers digest: December 06, 1999
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 14:05:02 -0500

Gina Norman wrote:
> Now I'm confused... It was my impression from Michael's email that he was
> proposing a forum sometime in the next few months (perhaps early next year
> even), not that we'd actually be discussing the topic this Thurs. night...
> am I bonkers?

You *are* bonkers, and we love you for it, but not with regard to this
particular issue. Mike was definitely proposing a discussion for some
time and place in the future, to be determined.

I like the idea and would like to see the thing take place. I wonder
what kind of setting would be appropriate. Seems like the Tyler's/Pub
scene would not be conducive to large group discussion. Yet I don't
want to get into a CED-style panel thing in some auditorium. Any
ideas?

Tom