internetworkers - Re: internetworkers digest: December 06, 1999

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Gina Norman <gina AT vnet.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: internetworkers digest: December 06, 1999
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:34:02 -0500 (EST)

Now I'm confused... It was my impression from Michael's email that he was
proposing a forum sometime in the next few months (perhaps early next year
even), not that we'd actually be discussing the topic this Thurs. night...
am I bonkers?

(If it's possible, I'd *rather* not have the roundtable this Thurs.;
quite frankly, I'm up tp my eyeballs in ....erm... "content" and I'd
rather have our normally scheduled drinking and blathering. ; )

(but I'm flexible)

-gina

> As I can't make it to the mixer, I hope either way it's a topic that
> get carried over to future events.

> Jesse Reisman Director Product Development
> O:919.767.2180 P:877.498.3978
> F:919.767.1711 jesse AT koz.com
> 8774983978 AT pagenetmessage.net
> http://www.ichat.com
> That which does not kill you makes you
> stranger.

Available now -- the **NEW** and **IMPROVED** .sig! Does more and costs
less than the old .sig!! Be the first on your block to own this modern
miracle of technology!!!

Really.

Gina Norman And the only bit that
gina AT vnet.net (me personally) really matters:
ginanorm AT nortelnetworks.com (me at work) http://users.vnet.net/gina
gina AT earthling.net (me personally, again -- sick of me yet? ;)