homestead - Re: [Homestead] Progress continues

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Progress continues
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 08:55:23 -0400

I grew up rural, lived most of my adult life until my 40s in urban areas.
When I first moved back to the country, one of the first things that struck
me was the lack of anonymity. Good advice to those who are planning a move
to rural America is to consider this.

Things that no-one batted an eye at in the city are blatantly obvious. It's
really a good thing, but not so good for someone that's slow to pay,
bounces checks, etc.