homestead - Re: [Homestead] Progress continues

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Progress continues
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 13:35:30 -0500

On 7/2/2013 8:26 PM, Robert Walton wrote:
Fast it goes. Glad to hear it. Especially liked the story about how
everyone knows and has a connection with everyone. Same way here.

Everyone knows everyone and word gets around fast. I have been on the spot in paying people, when they ask for a check I write one. But today I expected to pay for a couple loads of gravel and the lumber. Both said "whenever", they did not all the information. I guess word has gotten around I am good for it so they are in no hurry.

--
Don Bowen AD0BR
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In