homestead - Re: [Homestead] The death of a list

  • From: Lee Flier <lflier AT mindspring.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The death of a list
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 20:02:17 -0500

No, I agree, Tvo never got cranky with newbie questions. I just think the list, particularly after his passing, got to where newbies wouldn't have felt welcome because it was mostly political stuff and contentious arguments between a few personalities who would never back down from anything. I certainly didn't want to hang around at that point, let alone a newbie! :)

Nice to "see" some of you folks again though, and get back to a bit of homestead talk!