homestead - Re: [Homestead] The death of a list

  • From: lurine AT com-pair.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The death of a list
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 14:20:54 -0800

I think it is all individual personalities. The big homesteading
list I'm on has an owner who has to be late 70s, maybe early 80s. An
absolute wealth of information and over the years I've been on the
list I have seen him answer the same questions over and over again,
very graciously, for newbees. Old "articles" he's written are sent
every now again so that people that didn't see them the first time
get to see them again.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember Tvo getting cranky over
answering the same question from a newbee that he'd answered before.
Maybe I missed those. Others, yes but not the real storehouse of
information.

Lynda