homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shop doings

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shop doings
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 10:03:42 -0700

At 6/17/2012 09:16 AM,Don Bowen wrote:
I hate to see this list go away, hopefully more people will write about
their doings.

I have been busy in the shop, building shop things plus other projects.

And a pneumatic spud gun to shoot antenna lines over trees:
http://www.braingarage.com/Dons/Travels/journal/May%2012/images/launcher.jpg

--
Don Bowen

A spud gun for antenna lines over trees.... ya right Don, <wink wink nod nod>, Sure thing Don, antenna lines. Got it! A pneumatic spud gun for antenna lines.... If anyone asks I can tell them with a straight face he said it was for "lines over trees". <VBG>

Bees again? Good deal! Just curious but did you have any trouble getting bees this year?

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA