homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lurker de-lurking

  • From: Mark Stutzman <mark AT transvantage.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lurker de-lurking
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:46:21 -0500

Ha. My strawberries jumped out of their raised bed as well, and started rooting in the wood-chip-mulched paths between beds. Not having the time to dig them up, I've been walking on them, but they've survived. Maybe I'll get a chance to dig them out before it freezes, and plant them somewhere that the deer can eat them in the spring...