homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tis the Season

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tis the Season
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:44:03 -0800

There is absolutely no logic with a peach tree. They are a PITA! One year they'll be good little trees and give you a ton of fruit and the next year you can have the exact same weather and you'll get nothing.

For peaches, I figure I'll let someone else have the headaches and I buy them from the farmers market from a couple we know grow organic (not certified but they are organic).

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Raymond Zentz" <rayzentz AT aim.com>

this is a young tree. It may just be too young, yet, but the owner thought it was about 7 or 8 years old