homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tis the Season

  • From: Raymond Zentz <rayzentz AT aim.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tis the Season
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 08:40:51 -0500 (EST)

I still am here, and wtch for stuff as it comes across.

We finally purchased our house, after the 9 months of camping to save for
down payment. For some of you, won't seem like much, but a half acre lot, big
house, outbuildings, and right in town met my needs. Will be planting fruit
trees, raising beds for gardening, and setting up for protecting from
"occupiers", should they move my direction.

Ray