homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hedge rows

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT hughes.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hedge rows
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:57:18 -0400

The tree you are referring to is probably the Leyland Cypress. It grows in
this neck of the wood and makes a wonderful tree hedge. About mid November I
will be going to visit the friend that I helped plant some of these about 10
years ago and they have survived a three your drought and other weird weather
traumas. Will take some pictures and see if I can figure out how to send
them.
Jeanne