homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hedge rows

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT hughes.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hedge rows
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:49:27 -0400

Hi Bev and rest of group,
What a wonderful bunch of information! Since I have had two fried computers
I no longer have any info from years ago. Anyway the point of my post is to
let you know that the black walnut disease has been found in Knox County TN.
This is the first time that it has been found on this side of the Mississippi.

Since I am just about clueless as to how to send things, my thought is that
if you look up Greene County TN Extension Office and find the GreeneThumb,
September newsletter, it has a terrific article on this disease with a photo
of the bug and what the tree looks like when infected.
Jeanne