homestead - Re: [Homestead] stinging caterpillars and itching

  • From: Mogrits <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] stinging caterpillars and itching
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 23:43:31 -0400

When I got nailed by a japanese hornet a year or so ago, and posted my
problem on this list, I had the same symptoms. I took benadryl and
struggled to stay awake. Neither was easy to do.

I've been stung numerous and multiple times before, but never with a
huge reaction like I had that time. I'm blaming it on the critter, and
just have benadryl in all my vehicles now.