homestead - Re: [Homestead] Test

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Test
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 18:00:26 -0700

I get them every so often the same thing happens to me. I just ignore it.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "EarthNSky" <erthnsky AT gmail.com>

Thanks Warren..
Funny...I guess someone is playing a joke or something...someone is trying to unsub me..LOL..I got a automated confirmation notice! I've written Lee about it. Strange that this is the first time that has ever happened, right after I accuse the government of weather mods..LOL
Can you say Carnivore? or is it Eschalon? <G>
Hey FBI/CIA/NSA, I was just poking a little fun!