homestead - Re: [Homestead] Test

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Test
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:29:58 -0400

Thanks Warren..
Funny...I guess someone is playing a joke or something...someone is trying to unsub me..LOL..I got a automated confirmation notice! I've written Lee about it. Strange that this is the first time that has ever happened, right after I accuse the government of weather mods..LOL
Can you say Carnivore? or is it Eschalon? <G>
Hey FBI/CIA/NSA, I was just poking a little fun!

Mogrits wrote:
I received your message.

This list goes hot and cold for weeks at a time.

Warren