homestead - Re: [Homestead] butternut ideas

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] butternut ideas
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 20:13:22 -0400

Lynda wrote:

I also make instant gravy mixes using the dry canning method and instant oatmeal for the kidlets. Even with chopped fruit (apricots, apples, figs, dates, raisins) in the instant oatmeal, there isn't a mold problem.

Lynda

I'm not a good gravy maker, so I would appreciate those dry mix instant gravy recipes you use...

--
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson