homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's ours - starting over & the tools to do it

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's ours - starting over & the tools to do it
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 09:58:45 -0700

At 5/9/2010 09:00 AM,Don Bowen wrote:
The seller accepted the offer Friday morning so I guess I now have an
Ozark home. I will be there on the 17th to finalize the deal and
actually see the place for the first time. Then the fun of moving begins.

Right on Don! I hope this move goes well for you.

I was out yesterday doing some measuring and I pulled out this tape measure to do it with
http://www.harborfreight.com/1-2-half-inch-x-330-ft-open-reel-measuring-tape-36819.html . I've had this tape for years now and when I need to measure a large area it's there, not a bad tool for $15 and often starting over is about the tools you don't have.

I realize Don that you probably already have what tools you 'need' but I suspect there are others out looking this spring for places and this tool (and others I can't think of right now) might come in handy for them.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA